Included in this case of six there is one bottle of each:
- Ermes Pavese 2022 Blanc de Morgex, Valle d'Aosta
Aromatic herb and floral aromas with hints of white fruit and spicy touches of white pepper. On the palate, intense fresh, persistent with clear mineral notes. A balanced, aromatic wine.
- Ettore Germano 2021 Langhe DOC Nascetta, Piedmont
A delicate bouquet of lemon, white flowers, sage, and thyme, medium to full mouth feel with a good acidity, wonderful minerality, and a pleasant finish.
- Abbazia Di Novacella 2022 Muller Thurgau, Alto Adige
A fresh, fruity white wine. Greenish-yellow in color. Lemon balm, chamomile, and fresh apples on the nose. Juicy-savory on the palate.
- Primosic 2017 Klin Collio DOC, Friuli
Golden-yellow colour; complex on the nose, elegantly intense with hawthorn and exotic fruits, spices, and Mediterranean maquis. Full-bodied, with balanced acidity, refined and intriguing toasted undertones. A distinct focus on its uniqueness and belonging.
- I Clivi 2021 Ribolla Gialla 'A Tessa' Venezia Giulia IGT, Friuli
From a single plot of 10-year-old vines in the Colli Orientali, this Ribolla Gialla is fresh and vibrant. Aromatically subtle, with a nose of lemon zest, palate marked by a refreshing citric acidity combined with a very dry mineral finish.
- Bruna 2022 'Majé' Pigato Riviera Ligure Di Ponente DOC, Liguria
From a unique microclimate surrounded by woods and the sea breeze, this varietal makes wines with beautiful floral and fruity notes such as yellow peach, and citron of aromatic herbs. Fresh and savoury on the palate, it is extremely pleasant and elegant.